DICOM distribution solutions
We were founded by a group of professionals that care about how imaging data is handled from the user, to the specialists, to the patient. We strive to provide the most complete DICOM distribution systems at a value, and consistently work to improve our products to deliver this promise. Try any DICOMray system from us for 30-days risk free, as we stand behind our products and our customers!
We're now hiring!
We're looking for creative, motivated individuals to join our growing team! If you enjoy working in a fast-pace, fun and collaborative environment building the best-in-class medical image exchange solutions, please contact us to learn more about how you can become an integral part of a fun and collaborative group!
We Are Proud Members Of:
- Yahoo! Finance - 1 In 8 Women Will Be Diagnosed With Breast Cancer; AltusLearn Partners With Nautilus Medical to Help
- Yahoo! Finance - Top 100 Finalist for the 15th Annual Chicago Innovation Awards
- Chicago Innovation Awards - Nautilus Medical is Named One of the Top 100 Finalists for the 15th Annual Chicago Innovation Awards
- PRWeb - WoundRounds® and Nautilus Medical Partner to Revolutionize Wound Management and Care Coordination between Acute and Post Acute Providers
- Frequency.com - Enhance Your Patient's Experience With BebeVue
- ChipChick.com - BebeVue Lets Expectant Parents Share Their Ultrasound Video
- BusinessWire - 40 Leading Medical Technology Companies Feature Rimage
- Fierce Healthcare - South Jersey Healthcare uses Nautilus AutoRay with Epson DiscProducer to offer critical e-sharing data solution
- Primera.com - Primera Featured Medical Developer: Nautilus Medical
- HealthImaging.com - CD/DVD Recorders: Bigger Isn't Better
- CDROM2GO.com - Epson DiscProducer Case Study: South Jersey Healthcare
- AuntMinnie.com - Nautilus releases desktop CD/DVD writer
"I've worked with the people at Nautilus Medical for the past six years with a number of installations and equipment. I wish all companies were as diligent with their follow up and overall concern for how we integrate our new products."Mary Fanning, PACS admin at South Jersey Healthcare
"DeskRay has done everything we need to do and more...it's been rock solid."Kurt, PACS admin
"We are quite happy with the AutoRay application - it works well to merge studies and is very stable."Tanya, PACS admin
"MantaRay and DeskRay work like a charm...it's light years ahead of our old system."Steve, PACS admin